"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Autumn afternoon at the Settlemyre's

 Here in Mebane this weekend has been beautiful.
The fall colors have been amazing.
Our church service was beautiful, 
our Sunday School Class was almost in full attendance.
This afternoon, I snuck out of the house with a dear 
friend to a little gathering.
We went to Gwen's.
Just before heading out, I took these sweet pictures of the pumpkins Steven picked up.
Also, this fellow was hanging on the front porch.

Janelle and I headed over to Gwen's to help support
her in her new adventure in selling
Pampered Chef.
I love the products, and I love Gwen...this was a 
perfect get away for Janelle and I.
Even if I don't cook!
She made it look so simple.
Look who else showed up...sweet Savannah!
I am not sure if we will buy shredded cheese again.
I really think that this is a meal that I can make.
A garlic press...hum, does Steven have one of these?
Look at this nifty toy...home made potatoe chips!
No grease, I think that I "NEED" this!


Two stack-able racks, 7 minutes, and that is easy!


Homemade Salsa, I think I can do this.
Maybe even some guacamole.
Here are the "Chicken Fajitas".

She cute up this chicken with her handy-dandy salad cutter,
and the chicken was just perfect!
The salsa was perfect.
I liked the little dish washing brush to support breast cancer awareness.
It's pink!
I am excited...I booked a date!
That is right, November 11, 2-4!
She has to make these chips.
They are so good.
After the demo, I begged for a tour.
Her house looks like a magazine cover.

Janelle was in love with this head board.
It came from an old home in Roxboro.
I love the honey-comb floor in her guest bath.

The lights above the bed a perfect touch.





I love this profile of sweet Coy.


What a great idea for all of those great nights!  Lol!



So, her sweet kitty had her bow on.
I think she was feeling pretty.
Look who else likes blue pumpkins!

 Gwen, I can't wait for our next little demo.

Thank you for inviting us into your home,
it is beautiful!







So, back at my home,
our trees are turning this amazing brilliant red.
I love this time of year.
I was great, tonight I got out with the neighbor/church gals for a run/walk.
It was a perfect night.





This was a perfect Autumn Day.

No comments: