"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Gray-laush....a little of everything.

 This post is a little of everything.
We have been real busy this week.
Steven got back in from London on Wednesday.
I was flying solo for a few days, which we did fine, but we were busy.
Jamie has had a party week at school, several friends had parties in class.
This is a few items in one, 
it is so neat that he such close friends from many cultures.


Aubrey went to Diana's Birthday party.
She was all excited all week.
Diana is "9" and prettier than ever.
Aubrey is blessed to have such great friends.

 Aubrey is a "Rock Star"...Diana's theme was a "Rock Star" party.
Thank you, Diana!
 Jamie had a game Friday night.





 







 This is his bud.
 This is Coach E. she does an excellent job keeping the sport fun!
 Since Aubrey was off getting her party on, 
we snuck out to dinner with Jamie.
 This is one of the local places downtown.

 Fries and Pizza...
 what could be better...ahhh, Maple View Ice Cream.
They have opened a new store downtown.


 Perfect end to the night.
 Jamie began asking about "Fall".
 He wanted to know why the leaves where not off the tree.





 He had fun playing while Aubrey was at ballet.




I like my new "G"...


 Loving my pumpkins!
 Jamie thinks he needs these with every meal.
 We are enjoying this time of year.

I caught little Dill napping in the sun and 
I thought I would get a few little pictures of him.

















This is sage, he was sitting in our chair napping too.
He doesn't seem to happy with snapping shots of him.




 So, back to sweet Dill.  :)


So, I would have to be a bit honest with you, 
this week has been a bit rough for me.
So, my sweet husband took the children for the afternoon, 
while I met up with a few of my friends to have some 
pampering.  That always makes us feel better.
 I meet up with girls for an afternoon pedi, and 
girl time.  
You can see, I am not modest...yes these are my feet.
And let me tell you...it felt good.



 I think Melissa was tickled...
 Heather too...I think these gals have sensitive toezies.
 Mine...well...they were relaxed!

 A new fall color for piggies...I dig it.



 I think this little nail shop,
 just may not be the same...
 But until the next outing, we will have pretty feet!
 After, the nail shop we headed over for a cup of coffee.
 Boy, did we need our fall flavors or what!

I do know that my feet were thankful,
for me not putting them in those pretty blue shoes.
Whew...I give this chick an official "Bless-Her-Heart"!
 So, the coffee was good, the girls were good, and 
I miss them so much.
But, I suppose we should start looking at our calendar for another play date!


I stopped by a pumpkin place on my way back to the house,
you got it, to look for my "Blue Pumpkins",
and I found them.






 These are the two beauties that I brought home.
The other 3 Gray's in my house, 
thought well...that they are UGLY.
Oh well, I am happy with them and that is what matters.
 

 Jamie has been little wild man this weekend.
 Steven got out and played ball with the Pollies.


 
 




 I took a few pictures of our flowers that are left over.

 Aubrey's flowers have loved all of this rain.








 I would say her Sunflower, has about had it.


 I found Basil, trying to nap...
  He wasn't to pictures either.
 This is typical of our house...
 

 She has gotten much better this year, and she is constantly,
flipping around.



 

I suppose we are ready for another week.
Let see what we can make of it.











No comments: