"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, October 15, 2012

Pollie time

 Friday I took off to spend some time with Jamie.
We got up and took Aubrey to school.
He totally dress as a Transformer all day.
 On our way to school we saw our friends walking
with their Grandparents.  These are the sweetest Grandparents. 
What you can't see is the Grandfather, holding both book bags for
Kelly and Andy. They are really sweet people 
and we are blessed to have them around.
 We made it to drop off.  I really love this, 
the safety patrol are really sweet.
Jamie wants to be one next year.
I just don't think you can do this in Kindergarten.

 After drop off we made it to breakfast with a few ladies.
Melissa and Christina.
It was nice to sit down and have breakfast and an endless cup of coffee.

 Jamie was amused by this broom,
it just swirled around.
 We ran over to the book warehouse and snagged a few classics.
 Then at lunch we headed back to school to have lunch with Aubrey.
We knew she was missing us.




 After lunch we headed over to Sam's Club.
Jamie found a punch buggie and we had to park next to it.
 This was the award Jamie brought home on Thursday.
He was very proud of it, but not sure why he got it.
 Friday night, we head over to Jamie's soccer game.
Look, there was Andy again.
We need  to get in a play date something bad.





 Today I worked on the house and change our life into Fall.
I spent a lot of time with Jamie.
 Aubrey had made feathers for Jamie's hair.
He was very proud, so I took a picture of him.
Can you see Aubrey in the back of him?
Yup major photo bomb with a cartwheel.
The cartwheels are typical in the house, with a few handstands, 
maybe even front walkovers.

 Again we hauled Aubrey to school.
 No lunch date today.

 There is Aubrey's principal greeting everyone.
 Off she goes.  Safe the world sweet girl!

 Mean while, these guys took care of little foot while I did 
major tasks on the home front.
 I tried to get the laundry done,
after the first load I found this.
Who... had what in their pocket.
Do want to guess who this belongs to?
Steven...I believe it is something he uses with the plants.
So, what do I do now, can I trash it?
Well, I am not going to ball it back up, he can take care of that...
besides I cleaned it!
When he got home an saw it he says, "opps'!
 Jamie ate lunch on the counter while I cleaned the floors.
He so looks like his dad in this picture!



 He is never bored!

 The dishes got done.
 The Lego men kept up their end of the deal.


 I gave those guys a break while Jamie got a much needed nap!
 Which was enough time for me to squeeze in a bath.


 After his nap it was time for Aubrey to come home.
Jamie was on bus patrol.
 
 It wasn't long and she was home.
We jumped in the car to go to Chapel Hill, 
we had a doctor's appointment for the Pollies.
We needed to get our Flu Vaccines.
We were excited that Jamie could do the mist this year.
He was a good boy, 
I was really proud of him.
Then we rushed back home to do homework,
and to then off to ballet after dinner.
Those lego men were back on duty while I made dinner.
 After we got home, I noticed these amazing clouds.
 You know me snap, snap!






 After snuggling into bed, 
Steven and Aubrey started back on the next Harry Pottery book.


 Jamie and I studied about Dinosaurs.






All in all, I had an amazing time with our sweet Pollies!

No comments: