"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Dad and I Weekend...Punch Buggie, Love Grandma

 So I have been a bit busy lately and thought that I would start 
trying to catch up on our posts.
A few weekends ago,
Aubrey and Steven went to Dad and I camp.
This was Steven's first trip to Girl Scout Camp.
I believe the had a blast.


 They got in a ride.

 Aubrey spent some lovey time with the barn kitty.


  
 They got in some fishing time.
Aubrey caught 3 fish, with "Bread"!









 They slept in a little cabin with no heat.
Such campers they are.



 Chili campfire!






 They played this amazing gummy bear game where they 
had to replicate what they saw in another room.
Aubrey was smart enough to use her camera, and their team won!
 


Grandma gets a punch...
as I said at the beginning, I am behind on posts.
But, I thought I would share this,
Grandma Marilyn sent a package,
It was a set of Herbie Movies...that is right "Punch Buggie Movies",
that tickled the Pollies.


 Look at Jamie's face!
 Aubrey notices...
 "Punch Buggies"...don't punch back!


I think I need to go as a "Punch Buggie Victim" for Halloween.
Thank you so much Grandma!  We love you!

No comments: