"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Getting down on the Farm


 Yesterday we took off to the Pumpkin Patch.
WARNING:  there are a lot of fun photos...can you handle it?

 
This is my sweet friend Melissa.
We are very brave Mums!
 The pumpkin house...or maybe cabin!


 The slide.




 The corn.




 Corn...in interesting places.


 One quick sweet moment...no threats I promise!

 A little then and now...
 three years wow!
 The Pillow Jump...5 minutes of pure bliss, all parents left behind!






















 At this moment I officially was called a "North Carolina Native",
Melissa has always referred to me as a transplant,
today she saw this flag and said I need a picture for my banner.
I quickly reminder her about the transplant hurtle and she quickly responded...
"Your no longer a transplant, your now a NATIVE"!
Wow...6 years and the Gray Puzzle piece finally fits in to Alamance County!






















 Jamie wanted to drive the soole-bus!



 
 Speaking of Native...is she a cutie, when I first met this sweet spirit,
she was in a diaper and barely had hair.
But, this sweet smile has ALWAYS been there!














 









 













 Looking back again, it is amazing how these Pollies grow.




























































































































































So, yeah it was a lot of pictures, but I didn't want to miss anything.

No comments: