"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Steve in Spain

Hello from Spain. I´m 6 hours ahead of time, and I´ve had 4 hours sleep since Friday night. We landed this morning at 7:40 local time (1:40 am Eastern). I´m writing this at 4:45 local time (10:45 Eastern). Wow international travel is crazy. I have limited access to internet from my meeting, so I won´t be able to post with updates everyday like I wanted. Should be able to post pictures Thursday night before I fly home, though, since I´ll be in a better hotel back in Madrid. Madrid had the same feel as New York, and it was amazing how many brand names I recognized. Cordoba (where my meeting is) is a lot more historical. The architecture is incredible and very old. Can´t wait to share pictures.

I miss you Christy and Polliwogs! I love you!

1 comment:

Chad said...

I have to admit the time zone thing always messes with my head.

So, what's with the meeting in Spain? And how did you get to Cordoba from Madrid?