"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Observation night...



We got to view in on the classes tonight. It was fun. There is something cute I wanted to share. When we were getting dressed for class, I told her to put on some pants over her dance outfit because we would be going out to dinner. I told her to throw on some pants. She then asked if she could wear the "wackie" pants. I told her I wasn't sure what she mean by "wacki" pants. She said "Yes you do". I quickly responded back..."No Aubrey, you need to describe them". She threw her hands to her head and said, "I am...those 'Wackie' pants...the girl scout 'Wacki' pants...Mommm!" Then, it hit me. "Aubrey do you mean...Khaki pants?" She said "yes, those". My, my the things mothers have to figure out.

Jamie is having a good week. He sat through this dance stuff really well. Sorry, short post, but it is late.

No comments: