"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Friday, November 20, 2009

Steven is home.

This week has been a busy week, and Steven has been in New York all week. He got home last night. So, of course I have him busy as I am writing...he he he! We are going in on steam cleaner rental with a few neighbors and well he is cleaning for me. Gosh, I love him. Anyway, I survived again with no Steve. It is tough, but I did it. So, now we get to play all weekend. We are having a few people over to have some birthday cake. Several of us had birthdays this fall and we decided to have a collective kind of thing. It works, and cake who wants to miss that. Thanks Joel for having yours this weekend, that way we could make the party happen for real.

So, then Sunday I am going to see the new Twilight movie. I can't wait. I have read (listened) to the books and I am nuts over this series. So, a few of the girls in my running group asked me to go. Then Sunday night...Miley Cyrus. We are going to her concert. Which almost did not happen. Her tour bus over turned this morning, and a driver was killed. Sad, but they say that it is still going to happen. We are excited, I have not told Aubrey yet. Sarah and Katie are going with us. So we will tell the girls tomorrow. Anyway, so not much more going here. Have a great weekend.

One other thing...we had 2 other Birthday's this week. Granny had hers on Sunday and Grandma Marilyn had hers on Thursday. We hope you both enjoyed your special days. We love yall.

No comments: