"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tiny Tim Thanksgiving...2009


Jamie art...thanks Jen, I am really glad that you do this with him.

This is how our Thanksgiving began last night...play time!

Then this morning I did my run with my girls in the neighborhood and rushed back to the couch to see the Macy's Day Parade. I love to do this every year. Look, my BFF, Santa!

Then Steven headed into the Kitchen.

This is our Master Chef.


Aubrey and Jamie trying to keep themselves out of trouble!

This is what the big hulla-ba-loo was about! All that time in the kitchen, for maybe 15 minutes at the table...priceless!












It was fun...I love my babies!

Then the Pilgrim came out in Aubrey...

We went to Chris and Jen's for dessert. We had a great time, just like the past few years.



When we got home, there was a package on the porch.

Aubrey thinks she know what it is.

She was right, Jack is back!

Let the Magic begin...Shopping starting at Midnight!

1 comment:

Grandma Robin said...

Christy (& Steve),
You are creating and documenting beautiful and everlasting memories. We have so much to appreciate and treasure since you have preserved and shared the moments of your lives. I'm moved and thankful to have all of you in my life. . . . OKAY. . . .enough gushing and chattering . . .

I was curious if there were photos of the Master Chef's "Mr. Smiley" AFTER his visit to the baking chamber? His/her face probably looked like mine does each morning.


The photos of the kids are precious . . . especially Jamie praying. . . I've printed that out for the frig to go along side Miss Aubrey in pilgrim garb. Those children are just TOOOOOOOOO CUTE !!

Lastly, I'm delighted to see that Jack is back. I'm looking forward to the coming month and reading about Jack, Aubrey & Jamie.

Love you,