"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, January 30, 2012

Aubrey's Story

As I made my way through Aubrey's yellow take home folder, I came a cross a interesting story that she wrote. Ms. W had written 'This was excellent!" along with a :). I had to read it, I was amazed what the mind of a 2nd grader could compose. I thought that I would share with you her story.


I went outside and found tracks in the snow. What an adventure I had! (The teacher starts off the story)
One bright snowy day I went outside and saw some footprints. They where very small, way to small for me I whispered to myself. Then I saw moer footprints and more and more! I hurried inside and grabbed my coat, mittens, and hat. Then I got my big magify-glass, After that I hurried outside to be a detective. I knew I had to crack open this walnut! Then I followed the tracks across the yard, then HAH! The tracks ended! I need a trap to catch this monster I said madly! So I set up the biggest trap I could make. After I was done I went to find a hiding place and snap the bell rang. I looked up and guess who I saw? My sweet little brother! After I opened the cage I gave him a big bear hug and I told him I love you my ferocious beast! The End!








No comments: