"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, January 16, 2012

Last night we had some guests over for dinner. With this being a long weekend, we thought we would ask the Woody crew to come have some dinner. I think Aubrey and Jamie would love to have them over every night. The dessert that Mrs. Janelle brought was totally over the top.



This morning after lounging around in our pj's, I had enough of legos. I wanted out of these four walls. So, we dressed in some warm clothes, and headed out to get cat food. We did not leave the house without our hot chocolate, we needed it for our ride into Burlington. While we were out, we thought that we would hit a few of our favorite spots.


We love going to the park, and today was a great day to get out of the house. It was chilli-willie but nothing we could not handle.















After a fun time at the park, we headed back to Graham. We had a "Rootbeer Float" in our thoughts. The Graham Soda Shop is where we landed.





I really love these 2 pics. They are so sweet and remind me that it would not so cool, if I began licking my straw in the soda shop.


After lunch we headed back home for nap time. The lazy kitties joined us.
Tonight after bedtime, we play a couple of games. Aubrey and Steven dug out Skip-Bo, while Jamie and I sat in his room playing a matching game.



Then, our most favorite time of all...bed time. We all jump into Jamie's bed for a book, here lately this has been the book they want the most. I am sure you see why. We can only do it like once a week, they get so wild. But, we love to hear their sweet giggles.
Dad even wears the proper attire.
Jamie with his silly face. It still doesn't keep off the tickle monster!

That ends another awesome day in the Gray House.

No comments: