"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Getting to be kids...or Pollies in our case!

 This has been a very busy week.  Steven has been in Philadelphia this week, and I have been flying solo.
But, now that is all over and Daddy is home.  Yesterday, I made an executive decision not to stay home, as you can tell we are not much of home bodies.  We are always looking for a little action.
So, Friday night, Jamie had a sleepover with Caden, his best bud.  Janelle and Nate agreed to take on the possibility of the rocking a 4 year old sleepover with these boys.  It was a great help, since I was trying to get Aubrey to the ballet.  So, back to Saturday, I ran over and got Jamie, so that they could get Caden to baseball...aka, Tee-ball, Caden prefers to reference it as "BASEBALL".  I thought we needed to head over to Biscuitville, so that I could get some coffee, and there we planned out our day...which was not to stay in the house. 

Our first part of the day was running over to Duke Garden's.
If you have not done this, we highly suggest it.
It only cost to park, which can be up to $8.00, they are open until dusk.
This was our first experience and something tells me we will be back real soon.
Next time, we will bring the P-I-C-N-I-C basket and blanket!









































































 
As you can tell we had a blast.  This dairy farm is not far from the house and it is nice to head over for some yummy ice cream!  It was nice just getting out of the house and off our schedule. 

No comments: