"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Friday, May 18, 2012

A night with my Princess...in Raleigh!

 As most people know, not much holds me back.
A bit intimidated, by new places...but I always pluck forward.
Tonight, was a bit interesting.

Aubrey and I made our way to Raleigh tonight to see 
"Beauty and the Beast"
performed by the Carolina Ballet.
Trying to find the Auditorium was difficult, especially with all of the one way streets.
I parked pretty far from the Auditorium, however we made it to our seats just in time. 
We did not make it in time to get a good meal, so you guested it...the Golden Arches it was!

 This is something that we will definitely do again!
Minus, the Golden Arches...we can do without those!















 As you can tell we had a terrific time together, and my GPS, is a little put out with me, but she will get a break and I will recharge myself and we pick up and go see what is in store for us tomorrow!
And Uncle Kyle, Aubrey wanted to stand next to this car for you! :)  
As she would shout...PUNCH BUG!

No comments: