"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day was a hit!


 These sweet Pollies are always up to something.
We love them so much.
First thing this morning, they were trimming flowers just for me!




We had a nice morning breakfast and headed to church, where they worked on more Mommy Art!


This afternoon they were into a little mischief.  Jamie really wanted to make mustaches, so I told him we could after his nap.  So, of course he remember, and we had to do it!





 Here is the flower Jamie gave me, his Sunday School leaders helped him.

Again, more art!  I just love it!





 
 Aubrey really wanted to make Jello Wigglers, So that is what we did!

 Steven cut the grass, he would not let me help...oh well!  Next time, 
I think he didn't want the neighbors seeing me cut grass on Mother's Day.  
But, this is a chore, that I really don't mind, I like it!

So, the stair buckets are working great, the Pollies are enjoying them.
  
The counter, aka...Landing Pad, is seems to be more organized, thanks to the stair buckets! :)
The activity buckets have worked out great too.  So, Swim, Soccer and Dance...as soon as the clothes are clean, the go right into the bucket ready for the next week. 
 
There is one last pic that I want to share, it is Jamie's class picture.
We absolutely love this place, and Ms. Sidina was Aubrey's teacher as well.

No comments: