"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, September 14, 2009

Aubrey and Kelly go to the Library for Storytime.

Tonight we gathered up our neighbors and headed to the library for some good cheap fun. The story time started back tonight at the library and we were wanting to get together with Kelly. Today was her actual birthday. Kelly had Aubrey over for dinner and then we all headed out to the library. They did well, well except Jamie was having no part of sitting still. I had to get up and walk him out of the room. Which, I left my purse in the room with Aubrey. It just so happened that Steven called while I was out of the room, during the story time. Aubrey was trying to carry on a conversation with Steven, and he realized where we were, and was like Aubrey...I should go, you are in story time! She was like, it is ok, we can talk! Anyway, he got off the phone, finally. The girls picked out a couple of books and we headed out. They decided that we should go to Sonic for some ice cream, since it was Kelly's Birthday.




Momma and her birthday girl!
Thank you both for going to story time tonight. I think that we may have a new thing for Monday nights. I hate that it starts at 7:00, I guess we will have to get bathes quick on Monday's if we do this again. I give our little library many kudos for this.

No comments: