"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Aubrey's outdoor pet

Isty, bitsy, spider...this is Aub's newest interest. I know that this "Different", however she is a very curious child. Especially with animals and nature. So the story is there is this nasty spider that is in the bush next to my car. She first started noticing it in the mornings when we leave, due to my head lights shining in the morning when I load the car. She has gained an interest as we pass by a few times a day. She always wants to know what the spider has caught, and what type lives she may need to save. Sunday morning she saved a caterpillar "a very small one". She checks on it daily and is very excited to share her new interest with all her friends that pass by. Now, not everyone is quite so interested as my daughter. I have seen other Moms kinda cringe, however I know that Aubrey will not mess with it. She doesn't want to disturb the spider's habit. I know that she has enough of her Daddy and a little of my Grandmother ('lil Lottie) that she is going to explore the outdoors. So, consider yourself introduce to our new friend...
Aubrey is really amazed that it only has 5 legs, she thinks that this is really neat. That is the first thing that she points out. She suggest that he must have lost some in a battle. Who knows what she will find or say next.
Jamie is still home today, since he had a fever he had to still stay home. He is still up to no good. Shoes are still apart of his interest. Today he snuck in the pantry to tried to grab a swig of a Capri Sun. It did not quite work out for him, soon he will figure out how to get that straw in there.


Aubrey just got off the bus. She had another great day. The first thing she says is, no cards and no sticks, I am still on "Green"! That is music to my ears. Kindergarten is much better than I thought it would be. I am so very proud of her. I love listening to her adventures at school.

I wanted to include a blog for you to look at: http://www.misskimdance.com/blog/
This is one of Aubrey's teachers, she is the coolest teacher! She is one of my favorite reasons we take dance. Just read this post and it will give you a glimps into what Aubrey experiences in her tap class!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you tell Aubrey about saving a hummingbird that got caught in a spider web at our house?
Love, Grandma Marilyn