"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Friday, September 11, 2009

Still a sick Gray house

Steve writing again... I'm home with Jamie today. When we picked him up from daycare on Wednesday, he has a 102 fever. That moved up to 103, dropped back down at night, and was back at 103+ Thursday morning. Today he's still running a little lower fever. Doctor's advice: try to keep the fever down and keep an eye on him for any changes. They said his ears and throat look fine (small wonder!). He's tired and a bit fussy, but otherwise he's doing pretty well.

Aubrey has completely recovered. Christy is also doing pretty well, but her energy is still down a little bit. I'm still feeling fine, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It'll be a small miracle if I make it through the weekend without getting sick.

Tomorrow is the big race day. Christy has been training so hard for the 5K Mebane on the Move run! She ran the course last weekend, but I really hope she feels well enough to do well in the actual race. She deserves it! I'm running the 10K (assuming I feel good tomorrow). After the grown-ups race, Aubrey is doing a 1 mile "fun run." She's excited about it! Right after she runs her race, we're going to rush her off to her soccer game. Then we'll play with the Schwartz's all day, get a baby sitter, and hopefully go out for a little fun Saturday night while the girsl have a sleepover.

We'll try to get some pictures up once we're all feeling better and our crazy week is over.

No comments: