"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our Sunday

We began our day at church. Here is a picture of Jamie just before we left.While Jamie slept we all cleaned. Steven worked in the garage, and Aubrey helped me clean the house. Then when Jamie got up, the pollies and I cleaned my car. Aubrey had to clean hers also!

After we finished the cars, Steven and Aubrey caught this critter! This was our dinner guest tonight. Yes, at the table! It sat with us. It was the topic of conversation tonight. After dinner, Aubrey and Steven took it back outside and released it. What an interesting day.






So one last thing. I washed my cell phone last night. We are waiting to see if it is going to dry out. We are probably going to have to buy another one next weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI...I love my I-Phone!

Granny