"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Same tune different violin...

We received a call today, Jamie was running a temp again. So, Steven picked him up and ran him to see Dr. Starnes again. She definitely thinks that he has some type of virus, not sure if it is the flu. So, she did a test and we should see in a few days if it was the flu. Otherwise, we are having to swap time off at work again. Oh, well. Aubrey had another great day at school. This week they are having to wear different colors to school, Monday was Green. Today was Yellow. Umm, yeah I sent her to school in Purple. I remembered sometime today while she was at school. I told her that I was sorry when I picked her up. She that was ok, she found some Yellow in her plaid shirt, that was enough. She is all excited, she said that her class is going to get to sing in the box! What she means is that, they have a class song and they are going to get to sing it from the intercom. I think that she is infatuated by this box. So, this looks like another wild week, especially since we don't know how things are going to pan out with Jamie.

No comments: