"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rush, Rush, Rush...

That is the name of the game. I left work at 3:30, normal time for Tuesday, and I rushed to get Aubrey. She does the after school care in the afternoons. She seems to like it. She loves her teachers. Anyway, after picking her up I rushed to get the Jamester. He was still napping when I picked him up. He seems to be taking to his new routine pretty well. I rush them home and gave Aubrey a "BIRD BATH"...aka, Spit-bath, she calls it a bird bath. She had dance and we were planning on having dinner out with the Fliesher girls. It would make things much easier when we get home at about 8:30. So, after the bird bath we headed downstairs for her homework. We finished it and had a snack before jumping out the door. Steven arrived just in time to take Jamie for the night. It is nice to enjoy adult conversation for 2 hours on Tuesday nights. The boys had a great night at home. They didn't get a run in because it was raining. After dance we girls loaded up and head to Mebane for the Blue Ribbon. It one of our hot spots.

Aubrey had a great day today. She didn't pull any sticks, and she stayed on green. "Perfect"...I guess she is finally taking after Steven. However, when I picked her up she told me..."Today, I was bullied". Of course I questioned her, she explained that she was spit on and that was "YUCK". She told the teacher and the little boy had to pull 2 stick right away! This was so traumatic for her. She told her story with such intensity! Later she sang a couple of songs that they are learning. One is the days of the week to the Adam's Family tune, another is a song about September. She just about has the Pledge down pat. We are really proud.

Tomorrow we are suppose to have soccer, we will see. We have had a lot of ran and the fields are soaked. Plus, there is a 50% chance of ran. If not the Gray's can use the break.

No comments: