"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Friday, November 7, 2008

I got her dress...

after work I ran by and picked it up. It fits, perfect. The sales lady did such a great job. I am really happy with what I purchased. However, they had cute white turtle neck for $20-something, and I went straight to Wal-Mart and got a white turtle neck for $3.00. Perfect! It will go under Jamie's Jon Jon. While we were at Wal-Mart (Aubrey, Jamie and I) we did our weekly shopping. When I got ready to pay...my wallet was not in my purse! They manager and the sales clerk babysat while I ran to the car! When my purse feel in the floor board, my wallet fell out. What an awkward situation to be in. However, I found it and ran back in. We payed for our things and headed home.

When we got home Steven had dinner on the table for us. We ate and then he and Aubrey opened the coconut she bought while we were out. She was so excited, she loved the milk. Here are a few pics from tonight.

PS. Grandma Robin, look at the pillow Jamie is on! How cute! This is tonight, he sleeping on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

look at the side by side pictures of Jamie & Aubrey sleeping...they look so much alike.
Mom