"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, November 2, 2008

TIME CHANGE....

shhh...don't tell Aubrey.

It has been nice having the extra hour today. However, she has no clue, bedtime will be great. We were a little behind schedule for the weekend, so we ended up having to the grocery shopping today. Steven has been busy writing this chapter for a book. I have been trying to piece the house back together, and get ready for another week. The polliwogs have been napping, which has allowed me a little extra time.

We have a pot roast cooking for the week and we are grilling salmon tonight for dinner. I can't wait. I really like his salmon. Maybe this week will not be as busy for the Polliwogs and I. Steven has a ton of things pulling him. Maybe there will be more "Blogs" this week.

Tonight is movie night, so I need to get to the laundry so that we can enjoy the family time.

No comments: