"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I love my job...

I really like where I work. I have a great work environment, the patients are the best, and the nurses and doctors are really awesome. Go UNC, or as they would say...Go Tar Heels!

So, today...the Children's Hospital had their annual live telethon. I forget who all they have brought in to help raise money for the children's hospital, I remember last year they had Kelly Pickler. Anyway, my whole entire point was that we saw Jo Dee Messina, today. She had a sorta mini-concert at the hospital. By the way she is preggo--and mighty cute! I also saw Heidi Newfield, she was with Trick Pony you know the "Pour Me", song! She was cute. Anyway another hard day at work!

Here are the photos that I could capture. If you are courious about the telethon you can google, UNC Children's Hospital Promise. They have raised over $827,000.00.

I am also encluding a few pics of the Polliwogs. This was this afternoon when we picked them up and got home.

No comments: