"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

All done and ready for bed.

So, all the bottles are ready, the clothes are laid out, polliwogs are snoring, what else could you ask for...huummm, a complete nights sleep! Who knows what the night will bring, other than another year to my age! Yuck!

So last night I skipped a night from the blog world. We all have colds and I got them to bed on time so, I followed not to long after. Aubrey came to our room about 1:30, she told me she had a bad dream, so we went potty and I laid with her for a little while, praying that I would not fall asleep. Then I went back to bed. A little while later she came back in there, at that point I let her climb in the bed with us. Then about 3:30 Jamie woke up wanting a bottle. Thank goodness Steven took care of him. Then 5:00 the alarm went off...up we rose. Steven had to fly out to NY this afternoon, so as Aubrey would say " I am the boss". I will have to get up no matter what...feel free to call him on his cell throughout the night...he will not mind...too much! We could be even then. :)

He has a meeting with Hannah's mother tomorrow. He is meeting with several other researchers from all around. This is such an exciting time in his career, with such high stakes for such an amazing little girl.

So, on a funny note. My husband! Hummm...we just complete each other so well. You see, I notice the simple things. He is always tackling the monsterest of monsters. I see eye level and climb up and he looks up and completely lassos the moon! Where I am going with this is...we did not ride together. We drove separate, due him going to the airport. So, I left early. He followed behind later. HE LEFT THE GARAGE DOOR OPEN! Most men would think...ahhh the tools (thanks to Bernie), I thought "MY CATS". We have a cat door going in to the garage. Luckily the neighbors began calling, Jen happened to be at work she told me, and Vanessa across the street called Steve. They all knew that this is not normal. Both Aimee and Vanessa got the garage door closed and the cats accounted for. But, relating back to the moon...I always notice the garage door! We are lucky to have each other! Speaking of, you know Oct 20th yesterday, was 13 years since our first date, Homecoming our senior year.

Last note, hope that things are going well Gigi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kisses to the polliwogs...

Gigi