"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Is it already Tuesday?

So, today we are back in the swing of things. We had a great weekend in Gatlinburg, with Grandma Marilyn and Papa Ed. We enjoyed seeing Kyle, along with Chris, Melody and Brady. It was nice to see the leaves change. I think that was my favorite piece. I think that Aubrey's favorite was Dollywood "Dollyhood" as she calls it. I think Steven's favorite part was visiting with his family. And well Jamie had a great time cuddling with Grandma Marilyn all day Saturday. We also went to the Aquarium, it was nice and Aubrey totally enjoyed the sharks. She also hunted for bears the entire trip. Oh...yeah she loved the hot tub. So much squished in a weekend. We made it back safe and sound. When we came home Sarah and Joel were here. We enjoyed their brief stay. However, it will be nice when the finally move here, and back to our Sunday night dinners (like in Nashville).

One last thing Jen and Chris are having a boy! Number 3 is a boy. I was lucky to get to go to her Ultrasound with her. Chris had to work and since she came to the hospital to have her ultrasound, I got a sneak peak. We are excited for them.

I will post some pics tomorrow!

No comments: