"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday again.

This afternoon we had to pick Steven up from his lab meeting. So, you know I go and get the polliwogs and wait until he comes out. This afternoon before we left daycare, we heated Jamie a bottle for him to have when we got to Steven's building. Aubrey wanted to feed him, and I agreed to let her. So, I came around the backside of the car and helped her feed Jamie. All of a sudden a fire truck drove up with its lights on. I said, look Aubrey a fire truck. She went crazy crying and screaming my daddy. He has to get out! It took me a minute to realize that she thought Steven was in danger. I finally calmed her down and explained that the fireman were not running and that there was only one. There was nothing wrong with daddy. Then she said, well daddy is going to have to work some where else. "She was thinking that his work was burned." I just explained that everything was fine and that firemen had to look in the building.

Once we got home, Aubrey and I went shoe shopping. She needed some new kicks. Steven and Jamie got to hang out and we girls painted the town.

No comments: