"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

School Pictures





Tonight, I thought that I would share the pictures that they brought home from school. I am not sure what I am buying, if I am buying. I have to make pictures this month for Jamie anyway, so we will see.

Tonight was dance night, she Aubrey did well. Jamie slept most of the time. Steven stayed at home and cut the grass. I stopped and got gas tonight. It was $3.37, much lower! Hummm!

I had another doctor's visit. He gave me another cortazone injection in my right foot. I am loving it! I feel much better. He asked if I was wearing that silly star wars looking boot. I told him, naa! He laughed and told me to wear it. (Boot to the Head) So, I have been sentenced to the boot. I need to make another trip to physical therapy, and hopefully that will be it. So, things are headed in the right direction with my feet.

Well, I need to go. Steven is downstairs watching the debate. I need to join him, who would help him make fun of the candidates if I weren't there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Love, Grandma Marilyn

abryant said...

Precious pics!! They are so sweet! We have pics next Tuesday. I'm interested to see how they will turn out!