"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, October 19, 2008

What a great day.

Yesterday morning we were a little sluggish getting going. We played around until time to get ready for pictures. We were having Jamie's 6 month pictures made today. Can you believe that he his now 6 months.

Today we went to the fair. That is what I wanted for my birthday from Steve. I wanted to watch Aubrey have a great time. I could remember going to the fair in Mobile when I was her age. I remember the excitement and the lights. Plus, I don't even know how many times we went to the fair in Jackson! Our neighbor friend Aimee went with us too. Aubrey had so much fun. On the way home she said she had too much Cotton Candy. Her tummy hurt. We all shared a turkey leg, a roasted corn on the cob, a blooming onion, candy apple, and a funnel cake. I am sure she did feel like Templeton, from Charlotte's Web. We saw many cows, sheep (even in leotards), rabbits, goats and all kinda prize winning animals. Also, we saw pumpkins for Kyle. Even better, Aubrey saw her bears!!! She looked all last weekend for bears at the mountains. We went to the fair and they had a bear exhibit. She enjoyed seeing them swinging in the tire swings. Jamie was a complete doll there. He just watched and studied people, he never complained. I thought that I would share a picture of Aubrey knocked out in the car. Jamie was wide awake, and didn't want in his car seat.
We are having a great Fall. What is next? Maybe the Zoo!






























No comments: