"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Back to the BLOG...

This week has been really busy. Monday, Steven worked late and I had the kids. My favorite the part of the day was Aubrey and I telling silly ghost stories on the way home. She and I had a blast and she was really dramatic about it. When is she not dramatic?

Tuesday, you know is dance. Aubrey got to dress up (they had a Halloween Party) at dance. She wore her white dress that Grandma Robin sent. She was so excited. Then we went to the Blue Ribbon again for dinner. The girls really like to eat there (for the Balloons) I think. After we eat we rush and rush to get to bed.

Last night, I had to go to the funeral home to see my dear friend Heather. Her sister-in-law passed away on Monday. While Jamie and I were there, Steven and Aubrey carved their pumpkins. She was so excited. Hopefully tonight, I can post pictures. Aubrey also got a card from Grandma Marilyn in the mail for Halloween. She loved it, and it sang "The one-eyed,one-horned, purple people eater". She had to take it to school. Hope that they enjoyed that all day! :) She was really proud.

Tonight we have Aubrey's soccer party! THE END OF SOCCER! Yeah. It helps our week! Steven will be late again.

One last thing. I just want Heather to know that we are thinking about you and Steve. Your whole family is in our thoughts and prayers.

No comments: