"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Huge Leaps...

Jamie is changing so fast, my baby...where did he go. Now I know why my patients stay pregnant! This afternoon he was blowing raspberries, where did this come from? Last night he touched my face while he was taking his bottle. He just gently reached out and stroked my check, the coordination is coming so quick. He is sitting up really well, he still has only one tooth, and he rolls everywhere. My baby!

Aubrey had soccer practice tonight. She did really well. However, I wasn't there. I went to Wal-Mart with Jamie. We have been really busy here lately. We had dance on Tuesday and then we went out to eat with Chase and Haley. We are looking to meet up with them this weekend, we are thinking about going to the Pumpkin Patch Saturday. We want to go the ZOO, really bad. Maybe on Sunday, we will have to see.

Last night Steven got home late, he had his lab meeting and then meeting with a group of guys that are they are writing this chapter to some book. So, he was out late. However, he made it just in time to tuck Aubrey in. She was just snuggling in.

Big news back in Tuscaloosa, THE TIDE STILL STINKS...just kidding! Nikki has bought a house! She is all excited and planning to move in this weekend! I am sure that Daisy and Stinky or Slinky (whatever the cat's name is) will be happy. I remember when Steven and I built our first home, it was such a big deal.

On a last little note, I would like to thank you all for the overwhelming response that we are getting about little Hannah and Steve. This is going to be tough. However, Steven wanted to share a piece of our life that, we are quite sensitive about. We have been waiting for the right time to share with you all about Hannah and the other families that will be involved with this research. Steven is truly blessed to be able to work with this awesome foundation and loving family. I am sure that there will be other posts in the future about what is going on, however
this is now a part of our everyday life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SPUNKY! Your nephew's name is Spunky!

We are really excited about moving this weekend, and can't wait until get everything unpacked!

Love ya'll,
Nikki

abryant said...

Nikki you need to send Christy pics so we can check out the house! Congrats! Or hey you can start your own blog and carry on theh obsession!!