"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sniffles!

I hope this passes soon. We all are drained. Steven took Jamie to his 6 month check-up today. He is up to 19 pounds now. He is in the 75th percentile in weight and 50th percentile in height. He had shots and then went back to school. He has handled it well, our little trooper.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA ROBIN!
We wish you much happiness today. We tried to call, I hope you painted the town!

Our Afternoon:

So, Steven and I drove separate to work, due to Jamie's check up. Aubrey had soccer practice. Which is another rush-rush afternoon on Thursdays. So, when we got off we met at the bus to get our cars. Once we got our cars, we were held up in traffic for over 30-minutes! Very stressful, when trying to make soccer practice. So, we did make it to daycare, then...we split. I did the normal Jamie routine and he did his Aubrey thing. They stopped by Jamie's room to say goodbye. When Jamie finished his bottle and I gathered his stuff we headed to the car. I unlocked the car where Jamie sits. Hummm, no car seat! I was afraid that. Steven has already made it to the interstate by this time! Pure sick, all I could do was giggle! I called Steven just laughing! I told him to come back and get Jamie! So, we missed soccer needless to say. However, I had a VERY QUIET ride home, no music, no crying, screaming, not even gabbing! The pure quiet tone of the tires rotating on the interstate was such a beautiful sound. I called to Steven and told him I was headed to Wal-Mart, I need to get something for a pot luck. I went by myself! How nice.

This was our evening, we have the Polliwogs in bed, and we have a game to watch!

No comments: