"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, March 15, 2009

5,4,3,2,1...BLAST OFF!!!

So, Steven's highlight today would be watching the space shuttle with Aubrey. She was watching CNN with me this morning and realized that they would launch tonight at bedtime. That was her story tonight. Steven put the launch live on the computer in the playroom and they enjoyed it so much. Here is a clip.




Steven jumped out of bed and headed into the lab. I had a cup of coffee and chatted with my sister. It was good to talk with her. I can't wait to see her. I am looking forward to seeing everyone. While Steven was in the lab, we played (cleaned). I was the evil step-mother, and Aubrey was Cinderella. Jamie was Jamie. We got the entire house clean, groceries bought, the sheets cleaned (even yours Grandma Marilyn, no Joel coodies)...plus, my legs shaved! What else could husband ask for?

Here is a little of what we do without daddy!


















So. we have sucker breaks!

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

What cute kiddos! And I don't think you have a bit of evil in you so I have a hard time believing you could act the part of evil stepmom!