"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Secret confessions of a Mom:

Secret confessions of a Mom:

1. My shirt tail is used for snotty noses or for dusting. I can’t stand walking by something with dust, up goes the tail of my shirt and swipe.
2. Sometimes when I clean the tub I can’t help but spell my name with the cleaning bubbles.
3. Candy…do you ever finish the candy from the holiday before?
4. I hate cleaning pockets before doing laundry, I hate sticking my fingers in dirt.
5. Juggle is my middle name.
6. It took 5 years to say no eating in the car. After having the car detailed, that was it. No more…pop tarts, candy, cheerios, just nasty!!!!
7. Check list before you leave the house: teeth and hair brushed, did you go potty, let’s go.
8. Coffee and Diet Coke are my back bone.
9. I am doing good to shave my legs twice a week.
10. I hate stuff out of place. Put things where they go.
11. Who has time to bake little treats for the neighbors, I want to. I just don’t have time.
12. I don’t use gloves to clean. My hands are beginning to show it.
13. I shop more for my children more than me. I hate to try on clothes, plus if there are children with me it is 10x worse.
14. I need a lots of foot rubs. I work hard on these tootsies.
15. It kills me to wipe their fingerprints off the glass door. I find it really sweet.
16. Not a huge fan of what-nots, just something else to clean.
17. Never make a promise you can’t keep!!!! They never forget.
18. Always have Plan B. You never know when it is going to rain.
19. What would I do without chicken nuggets or ranch dressing, she would never eat any veggies.
20. I love my job as MOM!

No comments: