"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

We have been on a frog hunt...





This afternoon, when I got off work we headed out for the coolest frogs. Jamie's birthday is coming soon and we are going to be decked out in frogs, cute ones. So, here is what we found. Which is your favorite? I have to work on invitations next. I think that I will do something like "Hop over to the Gray's for some froggy, our Little Jamie is turning one!" We are all excited. We will continue this hunt this weekend.

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

my favorite is the first one with the crown! He is a little prince afterall.

abryant said...

Love the saying for the invitations. You are so creative. I personally like the butler frog, wouldn't it be nice to have one.

Christy Gray said...

So, the butler frog is for Jamie's little cake, the prince frog is going in my huge pot of dirt pudding. We are doing the pudding instead of a huge cake this year. On the invitations we are putting dirt and worms will be served! :)
I am so excited!