"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow vs Strep...

I got up early and drove into work. The roads were fine, the counties did a swell job. I have been feeling like I had a possible case of the Strep. However you just don't know until you run a true culture. I went in, and helped get things rolling. Then I headed over to occupational health to have the strep test. I felt fine, I just had a sore throat. Then nurse called me back and told me to pack my bags, I need to go home. So, I was sent home about noon. My doctor received my email from Saturday night and she called in a prescription. I stopped and picked it up.

Steven on the other hand stayed at home with the kids. There was 2-hour delay at their daycare, that became a closing. When I walked in, he walked out. He headed to the lab. He has been really busy. He is applying for a few grants and he is on the right track for starting his on lab. This month is a really busy month for him. However, he had a great time playing in the snow with the polliwogs. Here is his proof.















So, now the shoes are all drying and the cats are napping and we are setting in for low keyed afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you got sent home! I know you will be glad when all are well. We love you!

Mom & Harry