"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, March 2, 2009

The things that made me smile today.


The first thing. It is in this picture. I opened the fridge and realized "Oh, yeah I married a scientist". I suppose you may not know that in my eyes, scientist tend to cover things (that are sterile in the lab) with foil. I opened the fridge, there was this vienna sausage covered in foil, with none the less a date on top! Smile number one.

Number two. Today I spend time working with Aubrey writing a sentence,
"I said she can go."
Then, at one point I got on to her about her sloppy "a". I told her to fix and make it more prettier. I stepped away, and my child drew a flower on top of the "a". Only my child would think that adding a flower to the top of the "a" would be fixing it and making it prettier! What would you do?

Finally Three. I put Jamie to sleep. This is the most calming thing ever. I love to watch his eyes roll back about mid bottle. By the time that he finishes, his little arms are limp.

Those were my smiles. What were yours?

1 comment:

Tara said...

This is the first post I have read so far... and it can now be listed as one of MY smiles for the day. I can hardly wait to read more! So glad we can keep up this way...