"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My little leprechaun.






So, today was full. We have had a great time. First off we started off pinching Aubrey. Steven and I ambushed her because she went to bed with no green and we knew it. It was a great way to wake her up. She was in a great mood. She has looked forward to this day for a long time. Grandma Marilyn she enjoyed her card. Thank you, it was sweet of you and Meme to send cards. She loves getting mail.

This afternoon Steven picked up the Polliwogs from school and took them to the doctor for a check up. Jamie's ears are better. So, as of now, no tubes. I met them at the doctor's office. I then took them on to dance. We had a great night. Aubrey did really well. Tonight was observation night and we got to see what they are working on for the recital. I even provided you a peek. The good news is that there is no flower pot this year!!!

I am just getting, and it is late. So here are a few things from today.

No comments: