"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, March 23, 2009

Last weekend...






























O.K.-I know that this is over due. So I will try to explain briefly. So, basically my Dad got married last weekend. He married Tami in a sweet wedding at the house. Then, they had a nice reception at the Champion House downtown later that night. So, I have a new Step-Mother Tami. Along with her we receive 2 new brothers, Todd and Tyler. Aubrey calls them, Uncle Short Head and Uncle Big Head. Leave it to her. We drove down on Thursday. Late that night we arrived at Mom and Harry's, along with Nikki. We stayed with them, it was easier that way, we did not wreck Dad's house and his out of town guest could stay in the guest house. We enjoyed our time with Mom and Harry, the Polliwogs, got huge Easter Baskets when we got there. Thanks MOM! They were really cute.

The wedding was beautiful and sweet. Dad is really happy, and Tami too. We are excited and believe that this a good thing. I am posting a lot of pictures, not all of them, just a few. There were a few things that we got to do that are my favorite things to achieve when going home. We had Tomato Gravy from the Grill. I was able to see the Dogwoods, the Azaleas, and the Wisteria, all in full bloom. I went to all the Grandparents home (some not as long as we would like). However we had to pack a lot into this trip.

Aubrey had a great time getting her nails done. By the time she left she had a new job. She was giving all the ladies lotion in the shop. While we were getting our feet done, they were hitting our legs, Aubrey quickly asked the gentleman doing hers, "Why are you not hitting me?" So he did! She also, made herself the flower girl for the wedding. Before the wedding, she decided that she would be the flower girls since there wasn't one and she got a basket and just joined in.

We got home Sunday. Then, Monday Grandma Marilyn came. We have enjoyed her very much. The polliwogs enjoyed her so much. She headed home today. We had a rough night last night, with Jamie. We thought that maybe his ears were acting up again. But, nope. Both kids had Strep again and we didn't know it! Who would have known. After checking Jamie's ears, which were good, she looked at his throat. She said it is red. Then she said let me see yours Aubrey. Her's was really red. She had not said anything about her throat. I told the doctor that she had a head ache yesterday, however she is fine. She put it all together a gave us a strep test! Aubrey was positive, no need to do Jamie! I had me a prescription called in and I started it. So, now Steven is suppose to be working on getting him a prescription.

So, you are basically caught up, and we are looking forward to a busy weekend.

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Please pass on our congratulations to your Dad! Also, I could not help but laugh when I saw the Dummy Line sign. I just told Eli and Jill about that last week. Now I can show them the picture to prove that I was telling the truth!!

Christy Gray said...

You are funny!

abryant said...

Love the pics and you're right it is long overdue, I was getting worried. I hope the strep passes quickly!