"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, March 12, 2009

A quick run down...

Here are some left over pics from Monday afternoon. We actually had some daddy time!



Today when I got off work. I went to my car and there was a note from an officer. Someone had slightly hit my car. Then, they called the police and they did a report, all while I was at work! Can you believe that an honest person actually hit my car! Wow! There really are people like me still down here on earth. Anyway, I called Steven (who was still at work), and we called the number that the police had left, and the report will be ready in the morning. I drove up to Steven's lab so that he could see the little bit of damage to the paint and rim. He agreed that it didn't look bad, however we should still have it checked.

After that I headed to pick up the polliwogs from daycare. They are so sweet. They both had great days and Jamie took long naps today. They had to wake him to eat lunch. Hummm, I hope he sleeps well tonight.

Then we headed off to soccer. Aubrey did really well tonight. She did get the ball in the goal twice, she has to work on the team work thing. I am sure that this is something that we all struggle with. After soccer we headed home for some grub and the tub. Now they are both quit snug, like a bug in a rug! Good night yall! Peace out yo!

1 comment:

abryant said...

So glad that your car's not too bad. And I agree I'm sure we all have trouble with teamwork. Why let someone else do the job, when clearly you can do it better yourself? Love the peace out! Yall have an awesome weekend!