"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Back in Action.

Today we were all back in full swing. Jamie did really well today. I only called daycare once. Aubrey has been really hyper this afternoon. Nothing that was terrible, just she must have missed her nap or they had a party or something. She requested Sloppy Joe's for dinner. We haven't had those in forever. So, we got the leanest beef and she and Steven had those tonight. I think that they must have them at school. We gave Jamie his first taste of formula tonight during his snack time. He usually eats at 3:00 at school then when we get home he eats a little bit takes a small nap then, we get bathes and I feed him his last meal. So, we are running really low on our milk supply so, I decided to let him try it. I expected him not to like it...I was wrong! I think that he will be a Mikey!

After dinner we started the bath time bit. Aubrey always gets hers first. Then she plays in the tub while I bath Jamie. They we meet up in Jamie's room for family time. She likes to put on lotion while I greasy Jamie. Here is a little of our night. Steven is missing tonight because someone has to pay the bills!

No comments: