"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pure Bliss




Today Steven and I went on our "Anniversary Date". Aimee agreed to watch the kids and we ran. We headed down to the Streets of Southpoint, it is a mall. We ate Maggiano's, one of our favorite places. Then, we watched Batman, Steven's pick this time. Last we went to Babies R' Us. We had a few things to pick up. Of coarse, I ran into a patient. I can't go to this particular store with out seeing at least one, we have too many patients. Which it was nice, I really like my patients and it is cool to see them outside of work. Back to the date. We had a really nice time getting out. It will be awhile before we can do this again. However, this was a nice day. Steven is cooking dinner now and we are headed for a walk after dinner. Then the night time routine begins. So, I hope you have a great evening.

Ps-I forgot to put this picture in the blog last night. This was a ad that we did for the homes that we are living in. This was in the house books that you can get for free at the grocery store. We thought that it was neat.

Also, I wanted to include some pictures of Jamie bouncing the exersaucer that his Papa got him.
He likes it a lot and his horsie. He is just learning about these and they will be helpful to keep him entertained. Thanks Papa!

No comments: