"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, July 28, 2008

Quite Ride home.


This afternoon on the way home we didn't have to listen to kids music. At one point we looked back and this what we saw. Two sleeping polliwogs. Aubrey did not get a nap, and Jamie barely slept as well. So, we had a nice drive home.

Today was the typical Monday. We are back in to the swing of things. We are ready for the weekend. Steven's focus is now on the playroom. We took a slight break from it this weekend, to focus on other needs and now we are going to try and complete it this next weekend.

We just had dinner and Steven is now working in the garage on the lawnmower. We are not sure what is wrong however, he likes to tinker with machines. Aubrey is getting a few minutes to watch TV. This is really a treat for her. She doesn't watch a lot, however we all sat down for Shrek last night. Jamie is taking a short nap. Like I said, he did not get much sleep at school, so he is trying to catch up now. And me, we I am catching a few "Me Minutes". Nice, don't you think! I take what I can get. In 10 minutes we are starting the night time routine.

Also, did you all catch Jamie in the Thomasville Times? We finally got his announcement in the paper. If you have any extras can you save some for me? Thank you, Grandma Marilyn for helping me complete that task. We are currently working on sending out the video of Aubrey's dance recital. I have the copies and we are getting them in the envelopes. I will mail them out this week. A copy for each set of grandparents!

Anyway not much going on with the polliwogs! I hope you have a great night!

No comments: