"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Still no fireworks!





























As you see from the storm picture, there were no fireworks. However we did gather over at Cindy and Greg's for Pizza. Cindy worked really hard baking for everyone. We all really appreciate them. Who knows if we will be able to set them off tomorrow? Only time will tell. I thought that I would include a picture of Jamie chasing his fish. This is a mobile on the crib. He loves talking to them. Tonight he was full force chasing them. Who knows maybe he will be a runner also? Anyway, it is late and Steven has beat me to bed! Imagine that! That just sounds weird. However, we just watched a movie. "Fools Gold", cute movie. As we were cleaning up our snacks and getting ready to head upstairs I heard a huge thud! Want to guess "WHO IT WAS"? Yes, Aubrey fell out of bed! She is having a rough night. She already woke up crying with nightmares, earlier. Now, she has fallen from the bed. Next it will be Jamie. I suppose I should head to bed also!
-Goodnight
ahh, I hear Steven heading to his room now!

No comments: