"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our Wednesday.


Today started a little rough. Jamie woke up at 2:00am, he hasn't slept through the night this week. I nursed him and Steven put him back to bed, while I pumped. Then, our alarm went off at 5:00, Steven agreed to let the alarm snooze just one time. He wouldn't go for two. So, he jumped in the shower, while I started the make up routine, (putting on my face). Sure enough as I completed the base, I heard Jamie crying. It was time to eat again. Usually I wake him at 6:00 to eat before school, not today. He threw off the entire morning routine, bummer. Steven got ready and started things downstairs as I fed him. Once I had him fed, I sat him up in the boppy to watch the ceiling fan (his favorite entertainment), while I completed my makeup duties. Steven woke "Miss Grumpy Britches" up, whew... her slow mode couldn't keep up with the time that Jamie put us behind. She couldn't decide what toothbrush, she didn't like the dress that Steven picked out, should I go on? Anyway, we rushed out to the car and off to school. We were on time, just a little off balance today.

Steven had lab meeting this afternoon (just like every Wednesday afternoon), so I went and got the kids. Then we went and got Daddy. We normally we ride separate on Wednesday's so that I can get the kids out earlier, however, economically speaking, we are trying to save on the gas. (AMEN)! So, we are riding together again. Which made tonight easier, we actually had a decent meal tonight. Thank you, Steven! He cooked while I fed Jamie and gave them baths. What an awesome man. "MY PRINCE" :)! Anyway, we just got the kids to bed...see you tomorrow ;)!

P.S.- This is a pic from tonight. Jamie's doing his favorite thing... munching on his hands!

No comments: