"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Relief for my arms.



Ok, so when we went to the doctor yesterday, Jamie weighed in just under 15lbs. I had to stay home again today, his cough is just nasty. It is better, however you can tell he still doesn't feel really well and we are looking at a duration of 12-14 days. We felt he really needed one more day of complete TLC! He is pitiful when he cries, and starts to bark (basically). There is nothing that we can give him, other that Tylenol. Which we are giving him because you know his throat is really sore. Anyway back to my arms! Whew... those almost 15lbs are heavy! I just laid him down, so my arms are like ahhh....

Aubrey has been going to school, which as helped for me to completely focus on Jamie. I think that she is enjoying the one-on-one time with Steven. I think that she likes riding with him in his car. We rarely use his, we should, the gas mileage is much better. However, it feels like one of those clown cars that are really small, and all those clowns keep climbing out! It is a lot harder getting Jamie in and out, that is the real reason that we are using my guzzler.

So, we had a little break, Steven and I went on a date Saturday night. We had decided we missed the "Flying Saucer" nights and we needed to fix it. So, we wanted to go to Dick and Jane's down town Mebane. We told Laura and TJ what we were doing, and she thought that was cool! So, she asked if they could go, because her brother and future sister in-law where here in town and they thought that it would be neat for us all to go. So, we were like the more the merrier! We put the kids to bed and had Amy came to watch a silent house. We appreciate her willing to do this on a short notice. So, we loaded up and went out.

TJ's birthday was yesterday along with her future sister in-law last week. This was another reason to get out of the house. I have to say we all were really impressed by DICK & JANE'S! Laura and I are looking forward to girls night in the future.

So, I am hearing him bark, I need to go, hope you have a great Tuesday!


No comments: