"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Saturday, July 26, 2008

A conquered Saturday.









This Saturday was all about completing some major tasks. We needed to clean the house, do the laundry, pictures done for Jamie, naps, and get the fruit cut up, oh plus clean up the camp ground. Can you believe that we got all this done plus, Steven took Aubrey to the Library.

So, Steve and Aubrey came in about 8:00 this morning. We started our day at this point. I had Jamie at Sears at 10:00 for his 3 month photos. They are awesome, when they come in I will be sharing! He did so good. Then Jamie and I had to stop by Goodwill to leave a box. The line in the drive through was so long, I decided to park and shop, while they unloaded the 3 trucks ahead of me. Good thing that I did! I found some toys for Jamie. They are nice fisher price toys, that are not cheap in the store. I had to clean them, and they need new batteries, but they are a great find. I also found some outfits for him, they are name brand too! I am really excited. I am some one that does not like to shop junk, it is complicated and you have to dig. However, this was a great junk day. Hummm, should I rush to Goodwill every Saturday morning?

While we were out, Steve took Aubrey to the Library. We really have a nice library, and it is very kid friendly. I wish that we could do the Monday night story hour, however we go to bed to early to fit it in our afternoon. She came home with 4 books. I took a picture of them reading tonight.

When we all got home, we ate lunch and then started the naps. That is when we rushed and cleaned as fast as we could while everyone was asleep. When they got up we played, and Steven and I cut up the fruit. Last week when Aubrey and I went grocery shopping we bought a coconut for Steven. So, Steven and Aubrey went outside to crack it. It was nasty. It was all molded in the inside. So, sad!

Steve went and picked tomatoes from the garden this afternoon. Look at what he brought back. I need to make some tomato gravy. Yumm! We were able to get a walk this afternoon. It was nice. We came home and bathed the polliwogs. I have cute pictures of Jamie. I was showing him his toes tonight. He was cute. Also, I have a photo of from when I was putting him to sleep. He is so sweet. You can see how tired he was. This was our day, I hope that you had a great Saturday as well.

No comments: