"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, December 7, 2008

All rolled into one weekend.

This weekend has been CRAZY! Where do we start. So, you all know about Friday. I stayed up until 3:30 cleaning the house. Then 7:00 rolled around, and up we jumped. We had to be at Melissa's at 8:30. So, we made it. Melissa and I headed out. We parked one car at the end of the parade, and the other near the beginning. We walked forever to get to our float. We had a great time on the float. We had to constantly remind the girls to "SMILE BIG" and "WAVE BIG"! As Melissa would say "FAKE IT, 'TIL YOU MAKE IT"! The girls wanted to just sit watch the people as we rode by. Oh, well. It was fun. We headed back to the hot dog joint! It was fun. Aubrey gets a kick out of coke in a bottle.

Can you believe it! They even had a Christmas zebra. After we left there Aubrey and I headed to the car place. We had to get my emissions checked and we had to get our car cleaned. It was nice. I have a totally clean car.

When we got home Aimee came to babysit. We had to finish some Santa stuff. Then I took Steven on a date. Sara from work told me about this place in Carrboro. I have been so excited to take him. I didn't know what they served. It was all in the name. Steve has a little fetish over Armadillos. He always has. So, he really got a kick over this.



So, I found this bow on my tree. I didn't put it there. Steve didn't put it there. Aubrey decided that she would make this out of tissue and put it on my tree. I don't have the heart to take it off. Too cute!
This morning we were up and running again. Aubrey and Steve started decorating outside. Then, Jamie went down for a nap, Aubrey and I headed to Durham to Sam's Club. Steven finished the outside, and finished the crown molding in the Auburn room. He also went to the Muse's and helped TJ to hang some crown in the house. When the polliwogs got up from their naps we went to Wal-Mart.


Tonight was movie night, we watched The Polar Express, Aubrey really liked it. I have a few pictures tonight. Most of them are of Aubrey, she was opening her chest from Grandma Robin, she loved it. She kept stopping to put the orniments on the trees. Also, Jamie love to play with the nativity set. I have some pics of this. He also started doing some "push-ups," and I got a picture of this too. He is cute.


JACK REPORT:

This elf thing is pretty awesome! She is really enjoying hunting for him. And she remembers that Jack will tell Santa. This has been fun.

1 comment:

abryant said...

Wow!! What a busy weekend! I love all the pics. Your trees look fabulous! My favorite pic though is the one of you and Aubrey, you never post onw with you in it!! It's great to see you, you are so pretty and so is she! Great picture you can just see the cold in the air!!