"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

One sick Polliwog.



This was yesterday morning. This the start of our day. Jamie has 2 changes of his clothes already. I am sorry that we have been a bit deliquent with the posting. When I picked Jamie up from school they told me that he had been throwing up. So, I ran to the walk-in clinic where they go. The doctor said that it is a bug and that he will have diarrhea. So, I kept him him and Aubrey home to deal with that. I was afraid that Aubrey would get sick and I would have to go and get her. She was fine and I took her to dance. Steven came and kept Jamie. So,this has been our saga.

One cute thing was that the dance teacher had put little red circles on the girls cheeks tonight. They have been acting out the nut cracker. They will perform it next week, don't worry I will remember the camera.
JACK REPORT:

Aubrey has had a few trying days. She is trying really hard, however a few bad decisions here and there. We are expecting a call from Santa Wednesday night. Then Thursday we meeting Melissa, Chase, and Haley at the Mall. We are planning on seeing the big guy in person!

No comments: