"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Whatta day!




This has been an long day. I had my work Christmas Party today. After the party we got to leave. So, Steven and I played Santa all afternoon. When we finished we picked up the polliwogs and headed home to eat. Tonight we had the Mebane Christmas Parade. All of the neighbors met up and at the pizza joint. We were to late and met up with everyone at the Parade. We had a great time. Aubrey did not get a nap today and we were really worried how that would pan out. She did great. We received a package on that porch when we got back. It was from Grandma Robin and Grandpa Bernie. We opened enough to see a beautiful Christmas trunk full of things. We decided to wait until Aubrey gets up to open the trunk. She fell asleep in the car on the way home.
This is the funniest part of the Parade. They are always here. We really like these Hillbillies!
This is a neat Tarheel Car.
This is the band at the beginning, they were great.
Here is the gang...

So, we have all of the trees done. I had to stay up tonight to clean, so I took a few pictures of the trees downstairs. I am so glad that we are making a little progress. Aubrey is in a parade tomorrow. I will post more tomorrow.

Here is Aubrey getting dressed yesterday. She wanted to show me how it would look! She is so funny at times.


JACK REPORT:
Aubrey is doing pretty good. She handled the parade with no nap pretty well.

No comments: