"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Friday, December 12, 2008

Full Moon...bad luck?

So, last night we had a change in plans. We decided to go to the pottery store instead of Santa. The rain was pretty bad, so Santa really needed to head back to the North Pole. However, he would be back today. I promised Aubrey that we could go today after the rain was gone. I really didn't want to fight the traffic in the rain.

I bit off more than I could chew. I should have waited until Steven could go. However everything was good. Aubrey had a great time. We meet Chase, Haley and Melissa. They had a great time.

The good news is that Steven is going to see Santa with us. He won't have to miss it. Sorry that there is no Jack Report. We are just rushing through this post. Maybe tonight.

So, last night was one of those nights were everything that I touched shattered. I just had so many obstacles and couldn't accomplish anything. I slowly began to rub off on Steven. So at 10:30, we just gave up and went to bed. He even said that my luck was rubbing off. So, I blamed it on the full moon!

No comments: